Martial Arts a Career
We are looking for people of some experience to help expand the association and bring it to the forefront of Martial Arts in the UK. We are simply the best at providing help for experienced and novice instructors alike. This includes:
- Advice on accountancy and bookkeeping
- Child Protection
- CRB disclaimer
- Provide references to the relevant bodies
- Details of the relevant insurance cover needed
- Find a mentor/instructor local to your area to help with personal training and improve coaching skills.
- If needed, provide a tailor made syllabus to achieve black belt and above status.
- Help improve marketing skills
- Provide club stationary for that all important professional image.
- Discounted merchandise.
Are you looking for a future that is both financially and emotionally rewarding? Would you like the backing and support of a prestigious organisation? We are prepared to help you every step of the way in achieving your goals as a professional instructor, irrespective of the Martial Art you practice. What we expect from you is:
- Your age must be 18 years plus.
- Have some experience in the Martial Arts.
- Have the drive and desire to succeed in establishing yourself within your local community.
- Make a commitment to this association.
- Make some detailed research into the areas that you would be interested in.
- Find a suitable practice hall.
If you are interested in becoming involved with the association, please send an academic CV and a Martial Arts CV to our chairman Roy Stanhope c/o UKMA, 22 Severn Road, Warrington, Cheshire, WA3 5EB or alternately email us for a chat, and we will get back to you.